Backstage Networks (BSN) is THE premium provider of Information Technology and Telecommunications services for any type of Live Event.
Based in Tampa, Florida with infrastructure and technical assets nationwide including Los Angeles, Nashville, Austin and Boston, BSN has over 20 years experience in providing high profile, dynamic and challenging IT communications services for live events.
Areas of expertise:
- SLA-backed Internet lines with over 150 carriers nationwide.
- Temporary networking infrastructure and support for any type of live event production.
- Attendee/Public WiFi for any type of live event, including advanced data analytics.
- Permanent wired and wireless networking systems and services for venues ranging from Amphitheater to Stadium and convention centers.
- Permanent or temporary voice (VoIP) systems and services for any type of venue or live event.
- IT Mobile Office platforms for tours and production offices.
- Motorola 2way radio system rentals for any type of live event.
BSN is the most experienced and capable IT service provider on the planet for any type of live tour, festival and event.
If you would like to know more About Backstage Networks, please click here.